We are taking two flights in the next few months. One is a coast to coast flight (baby girl’s first) and one is a short one-hour flight. I’m a bit anxious about it. My biggest concern is what to do with them both while on a long flight.
Usually the boy goes back and forth between our laps. He really enjoys looking out of the window. Well now …. she’ll probably want to go back and forth between our laps. He’ll have his own seat now but I’m not sure if that will be better or worse. Lol
I’m excited that:
- The toddler has first first airline points account.
- The toddler will have his own seat.
- The toddler will be able to have his own bag.
- Baby girl is taking her first flight.
- They will be able to entertain each other.
I’m worried that:
- The toddler will want more attention that we can give.
- Baby girl will not like flying.
- It will be hard to juggle two little ones.
We’ve gone on a few driving trips and we’re getting comfortable traveling as a family. I usually get all worked up about something, try to research and plan, and it’s not as big a deal and I had worked myself up for it to be. Let’s hope that pattern continues. Lol
Anyone have any tips for traveling with two little ones?